Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 Birthdays and A New Year's Resolution

Soooo, obviously it's been quite some time since I did any updating or posting on this here blog. Time runs away from me and so does a one year old, which in essence are the poor excuses I have for staying away so long.
December brought two glorious events - Zachary's first birthday and Jesus' birthday!
Both were celebrated with much joy, reflection and gratitude. We got to spend time with friends and family for both occasions and closed another year with the knowledge that God is good ALL THE TIME.
Now, I usually don't partake in resolutions as that seems to be a recipe for disaster, but my one resolution for 2009 is to keep this up to date more often. Going back to work and intensely missing Zach for the few hours I am away from him each day gave me fresh perspective on how hard it is to love him and be away from him full time. So for all those who love Zach, particularly his long-distance grandparents, I resolve to give you more Zachary on a weekly basis.

Here are a few pictures from Zach's birthday and from Christmas.











3 comments:

Lisa Webster said...

Yeah! An update! I am looking forward to your resolution even though I live somewhat close!

Lisa Webster said...

where's the mckmama blog link? i always read that through your blog and now it's gone! do you know her or did you just come across her blog while blog-hopping?

jerarbw said...

Don't they grow up way too fast!

Thanks for your great comments on our blog - it's nice to have nice visitors! ;o) And people who actually use their names!

Hope all is well, and keep up the updates!

:o) Amanda