Friday, February 1, 2008

Our journey begins...

I (Sarah) have to say that I hate the word "blog" and I was resistant to start this. However, for the sake of all of those who love Zach and are too far away to see him growing and for those who just like to peruse the blogs of people they know (like me!) I decided to start this here blogamajiggy. I apologize in advance for any cheesiness or geekiness that may ensue, but hey, Zach is cute enough to overshadow anything silly his mom may do.

On a different note- Tooter (that's Zach) is doing great! He is more interactive and alert everyday. He smiles all the time, laughs, coos and "talks". He likes to hang out in his bouncer and to eat ALL the time :)
Dave and I have really enjoyed being parents and beginning this new phase of life.

God is good all the time!!

6 comments:

jerarbw said...

Yea! Welcome to the blog world! I'm looking forward to keeping up with the Greenes!
:o)Amanda

Lorie Crandall said...

Yay! They have a blog! Good work!

Holly said...

Fun, I love checking blogs!!! I look forward to seeing more pictures of Zach, please! :)

Mamere said...

Mamere and Poppy say "It's about time." We love seeing pictures if we cannot see Zack in person. (David and Sarah too- sorry)You know the weather is 80 today and the rest of week. HMMMM is that starting look attractive?

Lorie Crandall said...

So I'm back hoping for another update!! I need to see some pics of that baby! :) Love you guys.

Lorie Crandall said...

your nice page inspired me to change mine! :)